Naturopathic doctors synthesize the best of conventional and natural medicine to address YOUR health concerns. We use a holistic understanding of the root causes of disease, a wide range of diagnostic techniques,* and a blend of nutritional, energetic, herbal and pharmacologic* therapies to optimize health.
Is naturopathic medicine for you?
- Are you ready for answers?
- Are you tired? Dealing with too much stress?
- Have you been to see numerous specialists and are still suffering?
- Do you want someone to listen to you?
- Longing to sleep through the night? And wake up rested?
- Do you want natural support for hormone imbalances (hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, adrenal insufficiency, menopause, PMS, fertility)?
- Looking for integrative cancer support?
- Are you looking for natural health options for your kids?
- Are you getting ready to have kids and want to prepare your body?
- Do you want a natural, holistic approach to anxiety or depression?
- Are you ready to kick-start your path to health with a customized cleansing detox program?
- Do you want to prevent illness?
- Do you want a drug-free approach to your health care?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you WILL benefit from an integrative, holistic, naturopathic approach.
Naturopathic medicine is a philosophy of health based on the belief that the body has the innate ability to heal itself. Naturopathic doctors look at more than symptoms – seeking instead to identify the underlying cause of the symptoms. Taking an integrative, holistic approach, naturopaths assess the whole person, considering the physical, mental and emotional expression of wellness and disease. Gentle, non-invasive therapies are used to stimulate the body’s ability to heal itself.
Dr Jaie believes that health is the natural state of the body, but too often there are obstacles in the way. She will educate and empower you to illuminate the natural health within. Her recommendations often include dietary improvements, lifestyle adjustments, stress management, and herbal and vitamin supplements.
Pennsylvania does not license naturopathic doctors, Dr Jaie has a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon – the country’s oldest naturopathic college. She maintains a license in the state of Oregon.
Together with Dr Jaie you can Illuminate Your Health!
What’s the next step?
- Learn more about naturopathic medicine and Jaie Bosse, ND.
- Make an appointment for consultation. Take advantage of a free fifteen minute meet and greet to see if Dr Jaie’s approach is a good fit for you and your health.
Connect with Dr Jaie online:
- Read the blog for more holistic health information.
- Follow Dr Jaie on Twitter.
- Stay up to date with news on Facebook.
- Join the Meetup group for a monthly lecture/workshop series on a variety of topics.
- Connect with Dr Jaie on Linked In.
* Dr Jaie does not diagnose. She also does not prescribe pharmaceuticals. However, Dr, Jaie is trained in drug:herb and drug:nutrient interactions to minimize risk of interactions or side-effects.